Google
 

Friday, July 13, 2007

Savings Tip # 4

Save all your receipts. This will save you money big time. When we go shopping we tend to buy things we don't necessary need or end up not even using. When you get home from the store or even a few days after, go through the stuff that you bought and see if you have actually used it. If you haven't then why not take it back to get your money? I threw a party a couple months ago and in the end realized I had too many party supplies. I just took them right back to the store instead of throwing them in a box to collect dust.

3 comments:

Millionaire Mommy Next Door said...

I've tagged you on my personal finance web site for a blogger meme project that's weaving its way throughout the blogosphere. This project calls for sharing 8 personal facts about yourself, then tagging 8 other bloggers to do the same. Please look here for instructions: Fun & Frugal Friday http://millionairemommynextdoor.blogspot.com/2007/07/fun-frugal-friday.html

Thanks,
~Millionaire Mommy Next Door

Jennifer said...

Great tip! This is one of my favorite ways to save money and I hardly ever see it suggested. I save all my receipts and return everything that's not needed. It really does add up!

Jennifer said...

Oh - and I gave you a link. I like your site. :)