Google
 

Friday, July 13, 2007

8 Interesting Things About Myself

I've been reading all the interesting things that others have posted about themselves and have now been tagged by Millionaire Mommy Next Door to do the same. This is a project going through the PF Blogs asking that we share 8 personal facts about ourselves.

The Rules:
1. Each player must post these rules first.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



8 Interesting things about myself or not so interesting ;-)

1. I type about 85 words per minute but make a lot of mistakes.

2. I usually only read half of every book I have because I get bored easily.

3. In 4th grade I got an award for the best posture in the class, what's that?

4. I have a hard time cleaning my own house but I clean my Mom's all the time.

5. I lived in Mesa, Arizona for about 10 years. I now live in California and plan to stay here!

6. I used to spend my money like it was going out of style and I had nothing to show for it. I now save 20% of my income every month.

7. I'm happier making less money and thinking of ways to save here and there by being frugal.

8. I love to eat ice cream cones!


The 8 bloggers that I tag are:

Journey 2 Retirement
Stop Spending and Start Saving
Stop Buying Crap
Saving Advice
Wise Bread
Binary Dollar
Frugalist
Blunt Money

If you have already been choosen you can ignore :)








2 comments:

bluntmoney said...

That's funny, I lived in Mesa for about 12 years.

Evan said...

Best of Luck!
Life Style Rescue